The humidifiers available from Lennox are a favorite at American Air. We proudly represent the Lennox Healthy Climate line of products, and carry a 5-year warranty to demonstrate the quality Lennox puts into all of their products.
Lennox Healthy Climate Humidifiers utilize the flow-thru system. The excess water not used in the humidification process is continually drained, which results in little to no production of mold and mildew inside the humidifier. Annual maintenance requires changing the water pad, an easy 5 minute task with no tools required.
American Air installs the humidifier so that the humidifier will run with the furnace fan, not just when the heating runs. This is very important. A humidifier cannot humidify a home in the same amount of time that a furnace heats the home. A humidifier needs substantially more time to get the humidity up to the proper level. The Optimum Zone, as it is called is 35-60%RH (relative humidity). In Colorado we can only get approximately 35-38% RH. Each house is a little different but when the humidifier is installed with a Honeywell Vision Pro Thermostat homeowners can dial in the right humidity for their own home comfort and have an automatic humidification system that adjusts itself to the outside temperature to keep the right amount of humidity in the home at all times.
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a steam humidifier designed for home applications where evaporative units are less practical. The model 800:
- Accommodates crawl spaces, attics, and areas of the country with milder winters and non-forced air heating
- Provides humidity to the largest of homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Features truly automatic control but can be installed in manual mode as well.
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. As a steam model, the 800 compliments non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It is installed by a local HVAC professional.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- DElivers optimum levels of humidity control with the Automatic Digital Humidifier COntrol
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft, or softened.
Protects Your Family From Overly Dry Air
When you use the Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier, you eliminate the unhealthy and damaging effects of overly dry air on your family and home. Contact American Air Heating and Cooling today to decide if the Aprilaire Model 800 is right for you based on your home’s size, age and construction. Or you can contact us to purchase spare or replacement parts.