It almost sounds too good to be true—a home that has a perfectly comfortable temperature all the time, but doesn’t come with high energy levels or costly monthly bills. It may sound like only a dream, but it’s coming true with the iComfort S30 Thermostat, a revolutionary device that keeps your home at the perfect level without you having to lift a finger.
There are a lot of things to love about the iComfort S30, and anyone who tries the thermostat can vouch for how great it is. If you need a little more convincing, here are the top five reasons to love iComfort S30:
- It is smart. The iComfort S30 senses changes in your environment, like when the sun comes through the window or when a door is left open. The thermostat takes in data from a variety of sources, including the neighborhood weather conditions, air quality, and the state of the house to put together the most energy-efficient temperature possible. The results are comfort, savings, and peace of mind knowing your home is functioning properly without you having to worry about it.
- It knows your schedule. The iComfort S30 uses GPS technology in your smartphone to know when you are home or not. You can also program your schedule, including wake-up and sleep times, so the thermostat can adjust the temperature to a comfortable level based on who is home. That means you aren’t running full-blast heat when no one is home, but rather, saving money and energy by maximizing the thermostat’s performance for the right situation.
- It provides allergy relief. The iComfort S30 has a unique Allergen Defender that monitors air quality according to your zip code, recognizes when outdoor levels are high, and automatically turns on the fan to clean the air in your home.
- It’s remote. You can always check in on your home with the iComfort S30 app, which lets you view and adjust temperatures and schedules anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The smart thermostat also monitors how the system is operating and predicts issues before they arise. If something happens to the system, both you and your Dealer will be notified wherever you are.
- It provides balanced temperature. Most thermostats will change to the temperature you set, but not really the temperature you want to feel. iComfort S30 takes into account humidity to give you the temperature you really want. Similar to the “feels like” temperature on the weather report, if you set the thermostat to 72˚, iComfort will make it feel like 72˚ while adjusting for pressure and weather issues.